Categories

Thursday 5 December 2013

HAPPY HANUKKAH!

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to stop by to wish everyone who celebrates this holiday a HAPPY HANUKKAH!! This is one of my favourite holiday's of the year and I am so sad that it came at a time where I am swamped in finals!

Speaking of finals, this is the reason why you haven't been hearing from me! I miss you guys so so much!! I cannot wait to come back to blogging in full-swing and I have soooo many surprises in store for all of you within the upcoming months so stay tuned on that!

Tonight was the last night of this beautiful holiday and my family was blessed to have the Rabbi and his kids come over to join us in lighting the Menorah and to sing the famous dreidel song! Oh, and Chana (shout out to you!), our Rabbi's wife, was awesome enough to bring over her AMAZING latkes! Thank you! It was like our own little Hanukkah party!

Here are some pictures that I have taken throughout the last eight days of Hanukkah. Unfortunately there aren't many for, as I mentioned before, I've been so cooped up in my school work. But for the time that I was able to go out to my best friends house to join his family in lighting the Menorah and the time spent with my amazing family tonight, it was all worth the extra all-nighters spent on my school work!

On that note, I hope you ALL had an awesome holiday, Chag Sameach, and I'm hoping that you all got the goodies that you asked for!

One of my best friends, Max's beautiful Menorah on the 6th night of Hanukkah!









XXX
Amanda




No comments:

Post a Comment